Skip to content
- Put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend Washing Bag.
- Wash your clothes as usual.
- Take out your wet textiles after washing.
- Remove the released microfibers from the upper corners inside the bag and dispose of them properly.
- Wash the filled washing bag together with lose textiles.
- Fill up to 2/3 – the textiles need to move inside the bag.
- Wash cool at 30 degrees, but at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees/warm.
- Always slide the zipper into the designated slot at the end.
- The bag is self-cleaning, you just need to remove any collected microfibers. Don’t rinse under running water.